The 4th edition is set to take place 18-20 May 2022 at the brand new and eye-catching Campus Albano, new home of Stockholm Business School. You are welcome to attend in person, or virtually if you prefer. Deadline for in-person registration is May, 1st.
Just some of the reasons to attend:
- keynote speakers, who are thought leaders in academia and industry:
- Bryan Kelly, Yale University and AQR Capital Management
- Ananth Madhavan, BlackRock
- welcome reception featuring a fireside chat with our keynote speakers – an opportunity to meet them in a less formal setting
- 10 academic sessions on topics ranging from financial innovation, machine learning and textual analysis to what have we learned during the pandemic? Plus a poster session with frontier research on blockchain, ESG and asset pricing.
- a guided tour of Campus Albano
For more information, to browse the conference program and to register, please visit www.futfin.info/conference