- The controller of your personal data is FutFin.Info, Norrtullsgatan 32, 113 45 Stockholm, Sweden.
- If you do not agree to our terms and conditions, please do not use the website nor sign up for the newsletters provided by FutFin.Info.
- FutFin.Info applies the prevailing regulatory framework pertaining to the processing of personal data and continuously strives to provide you with optimal integrity protection.
- FutFin.Info requires only the personal data which is necessary for the proper functioning of the website and providing its services. Failure to provide certain personal data will make it impossible for FutFin.Info to provide its services.
- Authorisation to process personal data by FutFin.Info is based on yours consent and statutory authorization for processing of personal data in order to:
- Allow you to use the website;
- Respond to questions and concerns sent via email;
- Provide subscription to free of charge electronically delivered newsletters;
- Realize direct marketing for products and services provided by FutFin.Info.
- Providing FutFin.Info with the personal data by filling in forms which are present on the website you agree to have your personal data processed for direct marketing purposes for products and services provided by FutFin.Info.
- Providing FutFin.Info with any personal data is voluntary. Providing required data in the process of using email form and subscribing to the newsletter is necessary for the services to be processed by FutFin.Info properly. You have the right to check your personal data and to correct it at any given time.
- You have the right to submit a justified written request to cease the processing of your personal data in case of the data being processed for purposes mentioned above, including marketing purposes.
- FutFin.Info will only process the data necessary for the proper provision of services and to exercise the rights arising under applicable laws and regulations, including statistical purposes.
- Among the types of personal data that FutFin.Info collects, there are name and email address.
- Aside from the data provided by you in the process of: browsing the website, using the email form or subscribing to the newsletter, the website futfin.Info. uses certain data collection and storing mechanisms:
- Cookies – data used to identify your session in the internet browser and on the servers of futfin.info website (more specifics provided in Cookies Policy below)
- Server logs – data such as: Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request location, browser type, browser language, date of the web request, referring pages.
- In case of your misusing (either by not adhering to the rules of procedure or by breaking law) the futfin.info website, FutFin.Info can process yours personal data in order to establish your liability.
- Browsing the www.futfin.info website does not require providing any personal data.
- Disclosure of information for 3rd parties:
- FutFin.Info will not sell any of your personal data to other parties.
- Delivering services for you may result in personal data being processed by other parties, which are bound by certain agreements with FutFin.Info. It will not have any negative effect on security of your personal data.
- Your personal data can be disclosed to parties authorized by law, including judicial authorities.
- Subscribing to electronic newsletters provided by FutFin.Info and available at www.futfin.info requires providing your name and email address. Providing this data is mandatory.
- This data is added to the mailing list of the newsletter. Email address is necessary for FutFin.Info to send you the newsletter. Providing your name allows FutFin.Info to call you by your name 🙂
- Data provided by you in the process of subscribing will not be used for any other purposes than those mentioned above.
- To cancel your subscription you can contact us at any time, most easily at [email protected]
- FutFin.Info will delete your email address the moment you cancel your subscription or in any other way object to receiving information from us.
- Cookies are text files saved on your computer and in internet browsing software (e.g. browsers). These files detect the device used by the given user and information associated with use of the website. Cookies usually include the name of the website of their origin, time of storage on the device, and a unique numeric ID.
- Website www.futfin.info saves cookies on your computer and uses them when you return to the website.
- Customise the content and functions offered by futfin.info to your individual preferences;
- Keep statistics concerning your behaviour on the website in order to optimise its content and functions;
- Adapt advertising campaigns carried out on the website by presenting a given advertisement to you only once.
- By default, browser software permits cookies to be saved on the computer.
- However, you can change your settings at any time by turning off automatic cookies saving, which requires you to change your browser’s privacy settings. Please be informed that cookies restrictions may have adverse effects on certain functions of www.futfin.info.
- Please be informed that www.futfin.info uses the Google Analytics service offered by Google Inc. with its registered office in the United States.
- This service uses the cookie files saved on your computer and the data is transmitted to and saved on Google’s servers.
- The data is used for statistical purposes of www.futfin.info and to analyse your behaviour. Thanks to these processes, FutFin.Info can optimise the activity of the website and offer improved service quality.
- Google does not have access to your personal information and only accesses the cookies with information on website use. Association of your behaviour on the website with your personal data is not possible.
- We use Google Analytics only for statistical and analytical purposes.
Contact, questions and complaints
- If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, or if you would like to present a request about an excerpt from the registry, data portability, correction or deletion – or present an objection or a restriction – please contact us at [email protected]futfin.info
- Addresses to personal data controllers: FutFin.Info, Norrtullsgatan 32, 113 45 Stockholm.
- If you have a complaint regarding FutFin.Info’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit such complaints to the relevant Data Protection Authority. Please find more information from the Data Protection Authorities here.